Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Internet Woes

Windstream is one of only three internet providers in my small town, and the service has never been great – it’s down, it’s up, it’s down, it’s up, it’s down, it’s still down…….

I wish I could just go down to the AT&T store and get a hot spot.  But I stream Roku over the internet and watching Netflix movies, I would eat up the monthly data of a hot spot in about one day.    So I decided to go with the new fiber optics internet service offered by our electric co-op.  I hear only good things about it. 

All this has, of course, affected my posting here on Blairsvillager.com and being active on facebook. As soon as the fibers are installed – in the next six weeks (there’s a long installation waiting list), I’ll be up and rolling again.  I’m looking forward to it!  ~Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! ~Jo