Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sneak Peak

The best laid plans......this is the first week I haven't been able to sit down and actually write.  Those of you who know me, know I'm a Personal Chef and up at 4 a.m. on catering days, and in bed early after working a 14 hour day.  Because of this hectic and erratic schedule, I usually write on the weekend -- only this past weekend was full up, I didn't get to Helen Kirk's Grand Opening of her studio, and I didn't make a few other things happen that needed to happen.  Surely I'm the only person in the world who can't always work it all in.

As soon as the rain passes over, I'll be gathering the lovely organics from the woods to show you how to make a beautiful statement centerpiece.  And here's a sneak peak of the Breakfast Menu recipes I'll be sharing with you....  


As for planning....I planned on making all these lovely dishes for a photo shoot last weekend, but I won't go into that again -- it just didn't happen.
 




As for this menu -- I chose some of my brunch favorites and somehow they seem to work together.  For those of you feeding children, you might want to use portions of this menu with some of your kids' favorites to balance the kid/adult ratio of dishes.






Will be back in a few days with these recipes, and some notes on Chocolate Truffle Cake, which is fast becoming popular among clients and friends because it's flourless and gluten-free and way yummy.

Ganache Glazed Chocolate Truffle Cake

Until then....Happy Trails, Blairsvillagers!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! ~Jo